Infant – Primary Schools
We have experience working with Primary Education and have completed a number of Early Years projects with schools in Birmingham and the West Midlands.
We have developed a reputation for working within occupied schools, creating classrooms and support areas which not only meet special needs but also provide interesting and colourful learning environments for the children.
Our experience ranges from:
- Major refurbishments of existing school buildings, including Listed Buildings to convert them into modern functional education establishments
- The refurbishment, internal re-planning and extension of school premises
- Creating Snoezelen, Multi Sensory Rooms
- Developing Sensory Gardens and outdoor play areas
- Before & After School Clubs
- Classroom Extension & Mobile Replacement